Exchange EDI can help healthcare practices increase revenue and cash flow by providing convenient upfront patient responsibility payment tools that reduce patient bad debt and billing statement costs, and accelerates patient payments.
The Physician Alliance members will receive a 15% discount on all services.
Exchange EDI services include:
Direct Quote 2.0
Automates calculating patient “out-of-pocket” cost and provides a convenient payment platform designed specifically for healthcare providers to manage cash flow at the point-of-care.
- Provides patient benefit information
- Prices each procedure based on your contracted rates
- Applies co-insurance, deductible balances and co-pays
- Automates installment payment plans
- Accepts multiple payment types: credit/debit cards, cash, and checks/ACH
Direct Pre-Cert / Authorization allows you to validate, monitor, search and initial new requests for authorizations from Exchange EDI’s portal, which greatly reduces time searching on the payer’s website, filling out forms and spending long delays on the phone.
- Streamline workflow
- Standardize the process
- Work the exceptions
- Built in alerts and medical necessity guidelines
- Dashboard trending
- Denials ratio
- Recover analysis
- Pattern recognition