There is strength in numbers, and The Physician Alliance offers its physician members an organization where they have a united front (and voice) regarding the future of health care delivery. Membership provides an effective strategy to proactively and successfully respond to health care changes and challenges, as well as identify opportunities to improve quality of care for patients. One of the most significant aspects of The Physician Alliance is our physician leadership playing an active role on issues impacting the healthcare industry.
HOW WE SUPPORT PHYSICIANS
- Timely information – The Physician Alliance keeps its members informed on today’s issues pertaining to Michigan health care via special reports, newsletters, meetings and surveys.
- Educational opportunities – The Physician Alliance offers a variety of educational programs through numerous meetings and workshops to help physician groups succeed in today’s health care climate. Topics range from implementing legislative mandates, billing/collections, disease management, and managed care contracting to pay for performance initiatives, utilization of resources, and technology implementation.
- Access to industry leaders – The Physician Alliance’s membership and contacts allow its physician groups the ability to discuss practice management issues with experts in the field.
- Networking – The opportunity to share and discuss information and relevant topics with peers provides invaluable support in the world of health care delivery.
- Becoming Involved – Another major component is the opportunity it gives members to participate in areas of organized medicine that is of interest to them. There are numerous ways to be involved, whether it’s heading or participating on committees or work groups, assisting or playing a role in the numerous health care initiatives.