The Physician Alliance has partnered with Hollander & Lone, LLC as a preferred professional service organization to provide 401k/PROFIT SHARING CONSULTING, WEALTH MANAGEMENT, and GROUP BENEFIT SERVICES.
Hollander & Lone has been working with physicians and consulting with medical practices for more than 25 years. Watch this short video “The Physician Specialist” and visit the H&L website to see additional videos and content.
Hollander & Lone will efficiently and cost effectively assist TPA members with complex employee group benefits, deferred compensation, risk management, 401K/pension design, 3(21) co-fiduciary services, and investment management decision making. TPA members will receive premium fee-based services at a preferred rate.
The Physician Alliance member benefits include:
Independent Co-Fiduciary 401K/Profit Sharing Plan Consulting
- Flexible and understandable plan designs
- Trustee Fiduciary Risk for employee investment management shared, evaluated and mitigated
- Transparent fees documented
- investments regularly benchmarked and due diligence documented
- Employee Education
Independent Wealth Management and Investment Advisory Services
- Fee based investment accounts
- Creditor risks examined
- Techniques to reduce personal liability exposure utilized
- No conflicts of interest — fee for service; not commission based
- Coordination with other professionals serving individual physician or medical practice.
- Excellent and experienced customer service team
- 24/7 online reporting
- Aggregation technology employed for personal portfolio management and investment management.
- Comprehensive financial, retirement, and estate planning services.
Independent Group Benefit Services
- Group Disability Plans
- Group Health Plans
- Group Life Plans