The Physician Alliance has partnered with Bactes Imaging Solutions, LLC, a preferred provider for MEDICAL RECORD COPYING REQUEST SERVICES. We are impressed with Bactes as a company due to its nationwide presence, its strong technology focus and local management. In addition, through our agreement, their medical record copying services are available to our membership at NO COST to the physician practice.
WHY BACTES IMAGING SOLUTIONS?
- Reliability: Bactes is HIPAA compliant. They will copy all requested medical records at a minimum of once per week with larger clinics serviced up to 5 times per week. (All records are ready for mailing within three business days). Your medical records never leave your site.
- Stability: Bactes’ field agent turnover is minimal.
- Credibility: Bactes has grown to more than 2,000 clients throughout the country, with more than 75 clients in Michigan. References are available.
- Competitive: In addition to FREE copying, Bactes offers complete quality control, packaging, labeling, and mailing of all requests. They also handle all queries from the requester through their toll-free 800 number, all at NO COST to you, the physician practice.
- Technology: Because Bactes can access your EMR remotely or bring its own copying/scanning equipment to your office, the clinic saves on all related expenses associated with copying internally.