Merck & Co, Inc. provides The Vaccine Brand Choice discount program to The Physician Alliance members.* The Vaccine Brand Choice program can help you meet your business needs with flexible ordering, on-invoice discount opportunities, and convenient purchasing options.
- Flexible ordering allows you to purchase only the quantity and selection of vaccines you need, based on the demands of your practice.
- On-invoice discounts are immediate, so there’s no waiting for rebates.
Opportunities to maximize your savings – The Vaccine Brand Choice program provides simple pricing on Merck vaccines.
- There are different levels of discounts, depending on your purchase of certain qualifying vaccines (please contact our Merck representative, Callie Zampetis-Budman, at 248-789-3483 for program structure and performance requirements).
- The Vaccine Brand Choice program also provides you with a predictable Discount Level. This means the discount level (eg, Discount Level I or Discount Level II) you achieve for a calendar quarter is set at the start of the calendar quarter. So, you will know your discount level for purchases of product during the entire quarter.
- Free shipping on orders over $600.
- An additional 2% prompt payment discount is earned on invoice purchases if paid within 90 days from invoice date.
- Expired vaccine is eligible for return (with full credit) as long as it is received within 1 year of the product expiration date.
Full service support you deserve so you can order with confidence
- The Vaccine Brand Choice program offers you personalized attention from your Merck Vaccine representative, Melissa Ottinger and the Merck Vaccine Customer Center.
- The local Merck account team can also offer additional support for your practice:
- Process improvement to increase immunization rates
- Staff education on vaccine storage, handling, administration, vaccine safety and how to communicate recommendations
- Wide variety of patient education resources
*Physicians employed with St. John Providence Health System are already enrolled/under contract through Ascension.