Physician Mortgage & Banking Services
A mortgage program and banking services for physicians
Huntington Bank offers a premier mortgage program to physicians and residents looking to buy or refinance a home.
The program offers great benefits, including:
- NO private mortgage insurance
- NO prepayment penalty
- NO restrictions on residency(2)
- Income-based student calculator for anyone in residency or fellowship
- A wide range of financing options, including 100% financing up to $750,000 and 90% financing up to $2,000,000.(3)
Huntington has many financing options available, including non-warrantable condos.
Exclusive mortgage benefits for The Physician Alliance
When it’s time to buy a home, Huntington provides the following benefits to The Physician Alliance physicians:
- $300 closing cost discount click here for flyer.
- Resources tailored to your needs – A Huntington mortgage loan officer can provide individual financial education and information to help guide you through the process.
- Free personal consultation – Your mortgage loan officer will walk you through a home buying analysis to determine exactly what you can afford.
- Down payment assistance options – Help determine if you qualify for special loan products or special down payment assistance.
- Enhanced lending program for physicians only that allows ZERO down up to $1 million with no PMI
Mortgage Loan Officer, NMLS ID: 564023, 1040 E Maple Road, Birmingham, MI 48009
p – 586.749.8355, f – 877.873.1344, c – 586.871.8002
e – firstname.lastname@example.org, www.huntington.com/mortgage/frith-sandi
Exclusive banking services
TPA members can take advantage of special rates on deposits, specialty lending programs, personal cash management services, unique mortgage programs and timely advice from a team of local decisionmakers. You even have immediate access to executive management if required. Download program flyer.
You have exclusive access to special rates on home equity lines of credit, home equity loans, customized lines of credit, interest-only loans and mortgages. Click here to download flyer.
To learn more about Huntington’s cyber liability insurance, click here.
1Some limits apply. Program only available to medical doctors who have a minimum degree of M.D., D.O., D.M.D., D.V.M. or D.D.S. and proof of sufficient income or employment contract. 2Active employment contract required with proof of sufficient income and reserves. Minimum reserves required are 2 months PITI plus one month for each payment due between the first payment due date to when employment begins. 3Loan-to-value (LTV) financing options vary based on customer FICO score.