Michigan Department of Health & Human Services (MDHHS):
- Sign up for COVID-19 updates from MDHHS here.
- Michigan’s coronavirus website
- Find a no-cost test site in Michigan by clicking here.
- The state provides a helpful section for health care professionals.
- MDHHS created a COVID Alert app available for the public.
- To locate Michigan antibody treatment sites, click here.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
- Sign up for COVID-19 updates from CDC here.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources.
- CDC developed posters, flyers and more to help practices during COVID-19.
- COVID-19 One Stop Shop Toolkits
- Healthcare provider/practice guidance for COVID-19 protocols
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Authorized COVID-19 vaccine types (CDC provides detailed information on each available vaccine)
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) COVID-19 Vaccine website
- MDHHS frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19
Answering patient questions about the COVID-19 vaccine outlines potential questions and answer suggestions.
CDC COVID-19 vaccination education and communication resources for healthcare providers and staff
CDC COVID-19 vaccination communication toolkit for medical centers, clinics and clinicians
FDA COVID-19 Vaccines webpage
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS)
- Current emergencies website lists a wide variety of information, including a billing/coding guide and numerous fact sheets with relevant and new codes.
Physician Practice Resources
- Checklist to prepare physician offices for COVID-19
- COVID-19: A physician practice guide on keeping practices open
- Michigan State Medical Society COVID-19 Resource Center
- Michigan State Medical Society Practice Safe Medicine Toolkit (on the left side of webpage) – includes sample visitor policy, employee screening form, symptomatic employee screening form and other templates
- Find your SBA district office here
- Find a local SBA lender here
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation business information
** Information as of February 15, 2022